We specialize in developing and implementing software for business improvement.
We partner with our clients to implement long-lasting, sustainable changes that make their business or operation run more smoothly.
We look after your needs of operating with a new piece of software, instead of just trying to get done with a development project we can "throw over the wall."
Fit Your Needs
We excel at understanding your needs and turning them into a specification for a better process and software application — our key strength is helping you figure out what you need your software to do for you, and then implementing that software.
We'd be pleased to arrange an informal, no-obligation meeting in which we can learn more about you and your needs. Simply fill out the form and we will be in touch with you soon.
Arivium owns and licenses business applications:
- ArLIMS — an application to support laboratory order management workflow for Pharmacogenomic and Infectious Disease testing.
- Brandhesion — an application supporting brand and license management workflow between brand owners and their business partners.
Arivium supports client-owned applications:
- Tax preparation applications and services to support both Foreign Tax Credits and Tax Calculations for Expatriates.
- Data Capture and Research Platforms to analyze and improve the safety of participating in youth, secondary and collegiate athletics.
Arivium's consultation services include:
- Providing project management leadership and other resource fulfillment to help clients deliver projects.
- Analyzing information for our partners and clients to help interpret and make useful the data they use to run their businesses.
- Facilitating the management of our clients' portfolio of projects.
We are experienced technology consultants with over 50 combined years among our leadership team. Our experts were trained by some of the most established and respected consulting organizations in the world.
Darren Brown Founder, President
Technology entrepreneur with global consulting and product commercialization experience.
Scott Gilliam Partner, Consultant
Product Manager, a former software engineer transformed to lead a product company.
James Bund Consultant
Lead craftsman, instrumental in setting direction for technical solutions and conducting analysis.
Adam Bohil SysAdmin, Consultant
Jack-of-all-trades, bounding from task to task like a technology superhero.
Tieson Trowbridge Developer
Front-end software Jedi, making the software we produce intuitive and functional.
We'd be pleased to arrange an informal, no-obligation meeting in which we can learn more about you and your needs. Simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.