ArLIMS, an Arivium Product
A Laboratory Information Management System, supporting Medical Testing Laboratories focused on Personalized Medicine.
Licensing Resource Group
Developed an application to support internal license management processes, which ultimately led to the launch of Trademarx.
Developed applications to support consumer engagement and product authenticity enforcement.
Launching an internal application to support billing processes.
Launched an internal application to support automated order management processes with customers.
Understand our clients and their needs
- What their business or operation does
- How work flows through the organization
- How software can enable improvements
- Understand how they serve their customers, and work with their suppliers / providers
- Learn about their industry, external forces, regulatory factors, and with who they compete
- Tailor reporting capability to the information needs for efficient and effective operations
- Help clients sift through noise of their current organization and processes to more fully understand their own process and automation needs
Apply the principles of sound development methodology
- Iterate between levels of design and analysis, with development and feedback
- Define specifications for testing and user acceptance
- Manage scope and the development process to efficiently produce software meeting requirements
- Manage expectations for sponsors and end-users for what they can anticipate from software in their business